Monday, 18 October 2010

Tips for responsible travel in South Africa

Have a look at our new article on 'Tips for responsible travel in South Africa'. We’ve put together some tips for responsible travel in South Africa. If you run through the list, you’ll realize that the suggestions aren’t that unreasonable and not meant to reduce your enjoyment of our country in any way. Some suggestions may be obvious, but others may come as a surprise, so please read on and take notice...

Main Points

  • Reducing your carbon footprint
  • Interacting with South Africans
  • Caring for our environment
  • Appreciating our wildlife
  • Making good choices
  • Try to understand

2 comments:

Natpacker said...

Yes I agree, it's very important to stay safe in South Africa, then you can really enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. While I was there I didn't have any problems but I knew a lot of people who were mugged. I did try hard to keep myself safe though.

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great
work.

Feel free to visit my web page: melhor hotel fazenda